Thursday, July 10, 2008

random

oh sneap! im really scared to face my future for now seriously for some reason i don't know. its just some inside conscience that is whispering through my mind that scares me most. but nonetheless, life goes on, but the the bitchy way!
i will miss all my friends here for sure and i will honestly say i dont miss anyone back there as much as i would want to think except for only one person. since i got here, i never felt that malaysia was my home anymore except for where my own house is.thats all! in other words, i dont feel that back there is my home anymore. i dont have the feeling that i once knew you guys or we were friends cause i honestly lost it all over the past half year. i thought that i could rely on you guys to be my loyal friends but it turns out that i only found one and that's the only soul that i really appreciate! -aside from my family of course.
apparently i was told that i am preferred as the big bear compared to a smaller sized whatever-you-want-to-call-me.
this post is jumping from one point to another without actually making any sense but as the title suggest, "random".so bits here and there.

2 comments:

Charles Choy said...

Hey... superasiaman. You are Asiaman... so you should be super in Malaysia then.. so it's a good thing that you will be back. :)
hahaha...

Well, being away for half a year would really change your lifestyle, and coming back here is gonna be a switch of change again. That's life... things changes in life.

I do "day dream" sometimes, recalling back the days when I was having great time with my school and college friends.

Well, but one thing I'm sure, you have friendsss... here in KL still. :)

Looking forward for "the return of superasiaman" heheh... but please but come back wearing a red cape and underwear outside. :P

Ka Peng said...

dun always think negatively lar and take good care of urself there. thats what u've promised me earlier. aite??