Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 results out and i'm still standing!

yes, you all know my math is bad and micro-econs has all to do with math yet, i managed to pass the course with a D..not good but better than a fail for sure!! i know i dint do well, but nonetheless i put in my best effort to do my best! com science? dint expect to do well but turned out wrong! i got good marks i guess..i got a B and i scored pretty good marks in my microsoft access which is part of the finals! i got 29/32 for it..and for all this, who should i feel thankful to and for? first of all is God as well, coz without Him, how would you think i would do?? im sure horrible right?!? secondly, my parents for not giving up on me and always having faith in me for making it through all this! thanks to the rest of you who had supported me, but the rest of you who hoped i would fail, FLAT HOPES!!hahahahaha

1 comment:

wai's corner said...

great...good to hear tat...will continue to pray for u...exam finish d???

very gangho to see u back in m'sia...

all the best and take care