Sunday, August 10, 2008

its "over"..

yes, i can say that this is the stage our friendship is right now..pretty much "over"..never find ourselves talking but its okay..you know why? coz i guess if we were talking, things wouldn't be this way. i'm actually enjoying myself here with the friends i have..some lame ass jokers and "gay ass" friends..amir, danial, mooki, superasiaman..the 4 musketeers i must say..everyday we spend our time laughing for some or sometimes no apparent reason.. i guess because there is "no connection" to my "past life" back in malaysia, i get to enjoy my present life now a lot more..i just don't feel or think of you guys as what i used to..its not gonna be the same i promise you..try talking to me, im sure you wont like it anymore..its unfair to be treated nice if you treat others not too nice..that remember superasiaman's principles of being friends?? you treat me good i treat you good, your treat me like shit, i treat worse than shit!! :) conclusion??!! i'm not sad at where im standing right now..it dont matter to me if you dont appreciate it..all the misconceptions people have..nahh.. have started to talk to andrew wong(church) and jess (college) quite a little bit lately..and its been great talking to them again..but most of all i miss "you" the most!! you know who you are right??....at least i hope..haha..time to sleep..330am now already..


times that will never be forgotten..the "gay" club..hahaha

"oh shit its getting serious"
"bloody hell, its UFC superasiaman vs amir"
*only me and amir would remember this...

No comments: