Saturday, December 20, 2008

random stuffs

lets start off with december 18, 2008.
- jia came back
-fetched him from airport
-ryan came over and met up together with jia
-went foos and pool with him
-went mamak with him

conclusion: day spent together with jia pretty much. with bloopers by both jia and myself in that one day itself..i wonder what more to come!

december 19,2008
-pretty much stayed home and completed my major assignment
-rotted the rest of the day
-submitted my major assignment at midnight

conclusion: stayed home and became a nerd although i was reluctant to do so..but i did it

december 20,2008
-woke up, checked email
-GOT A FREAKIN' 85% for my major assignment and overall course grade A..pretty awesome shit although i THOUGHT i could get an A+ ..but an A is good enough i think..enough to make my parents happy..most importantly myself..thank God for that!
-went for children party at church; pretty much lepak and drummed for them
-went for carolling at sri damansara and putra heights. yeah 2 ends of the world.
-got back around 12am and headed for sanjay's 21st birthday bash! was super late but i made it there nevertheless (just in time for the cake). Happy Birthday bro..and to my cousin chris who turns 21 as well. (both 21 both birthdays are on the 21st december but only one difference..one is indian the other is chinese! haha)
-now here blogging

conclusion: not bad day i guess...what made my day most was this morning's email from ron lakes, my tutor for BUSM 121 =)

No comments: